Skip navigation

Although I made some adjustments to the design and scope of the project, my actual costs were relatively close to my preliminary estimates.  The grand total came to $5,138.33.  I used a few salvaged/found materials, which are not included in the overall cost.

090907-POD-PieGraph

(While job tracking for past projects, I’ve always been intrigued by the ratio of time versus cost, which seems to vary based on who did the work, how it was done, when it was done, etc.)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: